SLP owned, Ridge Zeller Therapy is dedicated to meeting the unique needs of our clients and staff in pediatric and adult therapy settings in the Metropolitan Phoenix area and in our clinic in Chandler, AZ.
Working at Ridge Zeller means using your education, talent, and heart to help people. We proactively support our community by providing strong mentorship and clinical fellowships to continue a legacy of excellence in the speech-language profession. We are always looking for qualified candidates in speech-language therapy, occupational therapy, educational psychology and we offer clinical fellowships in addition to careers and internships. Our team is always learning, contributing, and having fun!
Ridge Zeller Therapy is an SLP owned business and recognized as a top therapy company in AZ. We offer comprehensive benefits, a collaborative culture with a work-life balance.
At RZT, everyone is welcome regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity,age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any aspect which makes them unique.
We are building a culture where difference is valued.
Inclusion is the way we treat and perceive all differences. We know different ideas, perspectives, and backgrounds create a stronger and more creative work environment.
We strive to create workplaces that reflect the communities we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
Transparency in Coverage: UnitedHealthcare creates and publishes the Machine-Readable Files on behalf of Ridge Zeller Therapy. To link to the Machine-Readable Files, please click on the URL provided: https://transparency-in-coverage.uhc.com/
If you're interested in one of our open positions, start by applying here and attaching your resume, or send resumes directly to Meghan Zeller, MS, CCC-SLP, Co-Director at: MeghanZeller@RZtherapy.com
85% of our Clinical Fellows Stay and Build their Careers at Ridge Zeller Therapy
Speech-Language Pathologist CCC-SLP or Clinical Fellow SLP
School, Clinic and Home-Based Positions available in the greater Phoenix area including Central Phoenix, East and West Valley, Gilbert, Chandler, Florence,and Tempe.
Provide speech-language therapy services and implement treatment for students who have a variety of communication impairments, including but not limited to articulation, fluency, language, pragmatics, or cognitive. SLP Qualifications/Requirements:
• Master’s Degree in speech-language pathology
• ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence or in clinical fellow year . We will assist you in obtaining the following requirements and reimburse the cost if you do not currently have them.
• AZ Speech Pathologist License (Arizona Department of Health Services)
• AZ Speech Pathologist Certification (Arizona Department of Education)
• Fingerprint card (AZ Department of Public Safety)
• Current CPR certification
Application Questions: Call Meghan Zeller at 480-516-1860 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ridge Zeller Therapy is an SLP owned business and recognized as a top therapy company in AZ. We offer comprehensive benefits, a collaborative culture with a work-life balance. At RZT, everyone is welcome. We are building a culture where difference is valued. Inclusion is the way we treat and perceive all differences. We know different ideas, perspectives, and backgrounds create a stronger and more creative work environment. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the communities we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
• Paid health insurance
• Life insurance
• Paid sick leave
• Paid ASHA dues
• Paid DOH licensing fees
• Paid DOE certification fees
• Paid Fingerprint Clearance Card fees
• Long-term disability insurance
• 401K Matching
• Direct deposit
• Assessments and treatment materials provided
• Multiple company sponsored parties
• Referral bonuses
• Annual professional development allowance
• Longevity bonuses
• Strong CF supervision and mentorship program
• Supervision, leadership and advancement opportunities
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
• Women-owned and led organization
• Inclusive of minority and disadvantaged groups
• LGBTQ+ friendly workplace