Signed in as:
For more than 15 years, we have provided quality vision and hearing screenings for thousands of students in schools throughout Arizona.
Many of our screeners are retired teachers ranging from preschool to high school, all screeners have IVP fingerprint clearance cards, and because of our vast experience with kids, our interactions with students are outstanding.
Founded by Speech-Language Pathologists, we understand the importance of healthy vision and hearing to academic success. Our reputation for efficient, accurate, and reliable screenings has made us a trusted partner in bringing quality services to the schools and students we serve.
We maintain highly competitive affordable rates. Invoices are detailed so you know exactly what you are paying for. There are no hidden costs.
Providers are state trained and certified for vision and hearing screenings, and all providers hold IVP fingerprint clearance cards. We provide documentation of our staff's skills and qualifications.
Our teams are organized, on-time, and available when you need us. Our friendly hearing and vision screening team is experienced in providing efficient screenings for all ages at a variety of school locations and settings.
We follow Arizona Department of Health Sensory Program guidelines for vision and hearing screenings. We provide an accurate record of individual student results on Vision and Hearing Screening forms.
• A site visit to identify optimum screening location and set-up prior to your established screening date(s).
• State approved screening equipment with current calibration.
• Accurate and efficient vision and hearing screenings at your location.
• Compliant Arizona Department of Health Sensory Program guidelines and protocols for vision and hearing screenings.
• Accurate record of individual student results on Vision and Hearing Screening forms.